Monday, August 12, 2013

Review: Big Girl Panties by: Stephanie Evanovich

Big Girl PantiesBig Girl Panties by Stephanie Evanovich
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Holly Brennan finds herself on a flight next to the Adonis, Logan Montgomery - the private trainer to star athletes. She also finds his immediately disgust with her being a large girl. Soon after a conversation and him offering to train her and help her, she takes him up on his offer.
A mating dance of sorts occurs, when strangers become friends, and when the person you are looking at seems a little more than you thought. Unfortunate for Logan his friends, Chase and Amanda Walker, are plotting a little matchmaking and he doesn't have the willpower or the capability to stop it.
Filled with the ups and downs of any relationship - from the friendship development to holding on to a good thing - you will cheer on this relationship. Filled with wit, a bit of humor, and unguarded honesty especially from the internal workings of Logan's mind - this would make a nice beach read.
I only gave 3 stars because I found that I liked the secondary characters more than the main and often found myself hurrying through pages when I could find my interest slipping.

View all my reviews

0 comments: